Thread: [ACKNOWLEDGED] Stuck in the main menu

Post Thanks / Like

[ACKNOWLEDGED] Stuck in the main menu

Heya.. so I just bought the game.. been waiting for it for a LONG time and now that I bought it.. I'm stuck in the main menu :S

No buttons work, the coursor can be moved around but can't click anywhere nothing responds.
    Pressing Alt+Enter puts it on window mode and back when I press it again so the game isn't crashing it's just that it doesn't respond to anything.
    Only way out of it is to terminate the process...
    True that my machine isn't the fastest in the world but I've never had this issue with any other game before... any ideas?

Running on a:

Windows 7
    i5 CPU
    AMD Radeon R9 200 Series
    8192MB RAM

Kickstarter Alpha Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    There used to be a bug that made it get stuck on the world generation. This also had a side effect of the menus not working. They thought they fixed it for the EA release, but maybe not. If it's the same, you should be able to restart and then it worked again.

Did you manage to start before getting stuck?

Post Thanks / Like
    Sadly no, it's still the same. are the trees and such supposed to move when you are in the main menu? On my screen everything is still.. The text "this is an early access game etc" is shown as usual, but nothing else happens. The guy near the vehicle is totally still and no trees or anything moves. I thought it might have the long loading time or something but I left it like that for aprox 30 mins and nothing happened so something isn't right. I have the latest graphics drivers and such so it's nothing on my end :S
    I don't mind waiting for a patch but would appreciate if this got looked into because I doubt I'm the only one with the problem.

Post Thanks / Like
    The menu is all static, so the things not moving part is normal.

Could you attach your log file? It would be a great help to the devs in identifying what's the problem.
    It should be here: C:\Users\[YourName]\AppData\LocalLow\Craneballs\PlanetNomads\PlanetNo mads_Data\output_log.txt
    More details on how to upload are in this thread: https://forum.planet-nomads.com/thre...EMPLATE-PLEASE

On a side note, I myself had terrible experience with the Radeon R9 200 Series on Windows 7. It was unbearably unstable with every driver I tried. So I upgraded to Windows 10 which solved most of the issues.
    I also read other people had issues on W7 and upgrading to W10 solved those. So if you have the possibility to dual boot or if you have a second box, you could try W10 to see if that makes any difference.
    Last edited by fura; 27-05-2017 at 08:23 AM.
    I made screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/D1FM7 \o/

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fura View Post
    The menu is all static, so the things not moving part is normal.

Could you attach your log file? It would be a great help to the devs in identifying what's the problem.
    It should be here: C:\Users\[YourName]\AppData\LocalLow\Craneballs\PlanetNomads\PlanetNo mads_Data\output_log.txt
    More details on how to upload are in this thread: https://forum.planet-nomads.com/thre...EMPLATE-PLEASE

On a side note, I myself had terrible experience with the Radeon R9 200 Series on Windows 7. It was unbearably unstable with every driver I tried. So I upgraded to Windows 10 which solved most of the issues.
    I also read other people had issues on W7 and upgrading to W10 solved those. So if you have the possibility to dual boot or if you have a second box, you could try W10 to see if that makes any difference.
    Solved it... and O M F G for the reason it not working...... after not beeing able to find the logfile for the game in the folder you specified I was abit curious as to where it is.... after searching around abit nad finding it in the VTROOT folder I was like W T F?!??!?!

The error in the log was:

Could not Init GOGGalaxyClient: Galaxy.Api.GalaxyInstance+RuntimeError: Could not start GalaxyService
    at Galaxy.Api.GalaxyInstance.Init (System.String clientID, System.String clientSecret) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Craneballs.Social.GOGGalaxyClient.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Long story short.....my antivirus decided to quarantine/contain the game... THAT*s why it didn't work....

Cheers for the help guys

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizzmo View Post
    Long story short.....my antivirus decided to quarantine/contain the game... THAT*s why it didn't work....
    Oh God... I can think of only one product which would do such a stupid thing, but I'm keeping my opinion for myself
    Glad you solved it. Have fun!
    I made screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/D1FM7 \o/

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Devs and All,
    Just bought the game and am stuck in main menu. After selecting world name and seed it just returns back, no errors, no lockups, just no game creation. I have an I5, 16g, 1070, Win8.1 64bit, always very stable. I have done a complete uninstall and reinstall and still no go. I have attached logs and info. But I may have found something, not sure.
    Here is a couple of lines from the logs that indicate the problem is that there is files missing from the Mono folder...

Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planet Nomads\PlanetNomads_Data\Managed\System.Transactio ns.dll (this message is harmless)
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Planet Nomads/PlanetNomads_Data/
    Mono/PlanetNomads_Data/Plugins/sqlite3.dll
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Planet Nomads/PlanetNomads_Data/
    Mono/.\PlanetNomads_Data/Plugins/sqlite3.dll

As you can see there is a lot of entries referring to missing files in the Mono folder

However my mono folder seems to be missing a bucket load of files.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planet Nomads\PlanetNomads_Data\Mono
    Only files present are mono.dll and an etc folder

Anyway, a fix would be great, busting to play it. Cheers
    Hmmm Cant seem to find an attach button, sorry cut paste will have to do.

Initialize engine version: 5.4.2f2 (b7e030c65c9b)
    GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
    Direct3D:
    Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.0]
    Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (ID=0x1b81)
    Vendor: NVIDIA
    VRAM: 8069 MB
    Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planet Nomads\PlanetNomads_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planet Nomads\PlanetNomads_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planet Nomads\PlanetNomads_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planet Nomads\PlanetNomads_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planet Nomads\PlanetNomads_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planet Nomads\PlanetNomads_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planet Nomads\PlanetNomads_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Netwo rking.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planet Nomads\PlanetNomads_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Netwo rking.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planet Nomads\PlanetNomads_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dl l (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planet Nomads\PlanetNomads_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dl l into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planet Nomads\PlanetNomads_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Analy tics.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planet Nomads\PlanetNomads_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Analy tics.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planet Nomads\PlanetNomads_Data\Managed\ArabicSupport.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planet Nomads\PlanetNomads_Data\Managed\ArabicSupport.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planet Nomads\PlanetNomads_Data\Managed\GalaxyCSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planet Nomads\PlanetNomads_Data\Managed\GalaxyCSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planet Nomads\PlanetNomads_Data\Managed\SandyBridge.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planet Nomads\PlanetNomads_Data\Managed\SandyBridge.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planet Nomads\PlanetNomads_Data\Managed\Mono.Data.SqliteC lient.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planet Nomads\PlanetNomads_Data\Managed\Mono.Data.SqliteC lient.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planet Nomads\PlanetNomads_Data\Managed\System.Data.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planet Nomads\PlanetNomads_Data\Managed\System.Data.dll into Unity Child Domain
    - Completed reload, in 0.152 seconds
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planet Nomads\PlanetNomads_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planet Nomads\PlanetNomads_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planet Nomads\PlanetNomads_Data\Managed\System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)
    <RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

desktop: 1920x1080 60Hz; virtual: 3840x2520 at -1920,-1440
    <RI> Initialized touch support.

UnloadTime: 1.444318 ms
    Initializing Google Analytics 0.2.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Initializing Google Analytics 0.2.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Could not Init GOGGalaxyClient: Galaxy.Api.GalaxyInstance+RuntimeError: Could not start GalaxyService
    at Galaxy.Api.GalaxyInstance.Init (System.String clientID, System.String clientSecret) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Craneballs.Social.GOGGalaxyClient.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planet Nomads\PlanetNomads_Data\Managed\System.Transactio ns.dll (this message is harmless)
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Planet Nomads/PlanetNomads_Data/Mono/PlanetNomads_Data/Plugins/sqlite3.dll
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Planet Nomads/PlanetNomads_Data/Mono/.\PlanetNomads_Data/Plugins/sqlite3.dll
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Planet Nomads/PlanetNomads_Data/Mono/PlanetNomads_Data/Plugins/sqlite3.dll
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Planet Nomads/PlanetNomads_Data/Mono/PlanetNomads_Data/Plugins/sqlite3
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Planet Nomads/PlanetNomads_Data/Mono/.\PlanetNomads_Data/Plugins/sqlite3
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Planet Nomads/PlanetNomads_Data/Mono/PlanetNomads_Data/Plugins/sqlite3
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Planet Nomads/PlanetNomads_Data/Mono/libPlanetNomads_Data/Plugins/sqlite3.dll
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Planet Nomads/PlanetNomads_Data/Mono/.\libPlanetNomads_Data/Plugins/sqlite3.dll
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Planet Nomads/PlanetNomads_Data/Mono/libPlanetNomads_Data/Plugins/sqlite3.dll
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Planet Nomads/PlanetNomads_Data/Mono/sqlite
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Planet Nomads/PlanetNomads_Data/Mono/.\sqlite
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Planet Nomads/PlanetNomads_Data/Mono/sqlite
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Planet Nomads/PlanetNomads_Data/Mono/libsqlite
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Planet Nomads/PlanetNomads_Data/Mono/.\libsqlite
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Planet Nomads/PlanetNomads_Data/Mono/libsqlite
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Planet Nomads/PlanetNomads_Data/Mono/.\sqlite
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Planet Nomads/PlanetNomads_Data/Mono/.\libsqlite
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Planet Nomads/PlanetNomads_Data/Mono/.\PlanetNomads_Data/Plugins/sqlite3.dll
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Planet Nomads/PlanetNomads_Data/Mono/.\PlanetNomads_Data/Plugins/sqlite3
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Planet Nomads/PlanetNomads_Data/Mono/.\libPlanetNomads_Data/Plugins/sqlite3.dll
    DllNotFoundException: PlanetNomads_Data/Plugins/sqlite3.dll
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) Mono.Data.SqliteClient.Sqlite:sqlite3_open16 (string,intptr&)
    at Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteConnection.Open () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Database.SQLite..ctor (System.String filename) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Database.Instances.get_mainDatabase () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Database.SimpleStorageGlobal.Get (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at GameStatistics.Statistics.InitInstallationStatisti cs () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at GameStatistics.Statistics.Awake () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

DontDestroyOnLoad only work for root GameObjects or components on root GameObjects.

(Filename: Line: 386)

IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
    at InControl.InputDevice.AddControl (InputControlType controlType, System.String handle) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at InControl.NativeInputDevice.Initialize (UInt32 deviceHandle, NativeDeviceInfo deviceInfo, InControl.NativeInputDeviceProfile deviceProfile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at InControl.NativeInputDeviceManager.DetectDevice (UInt32 deviceHandle, NativeDeviceInfo deviceInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at InControl.NativeInputDeviceManager.Update (UInt64 updateTick, Single deltaTime) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at InControl.InputManager.UpdateDeviceManagers (Single deltaTime) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at InControl.InputManager.UpdateInternal () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at InControl.InputManager.OnLevelWasLoaded () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at InControl.InControlManager.OnSceneWasLoaded (Scene scene, LoadSceneMode loadSceneMode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper delegate-invoke) UnityEngine.Events.UnityAction`2<UnityEngine.Scene Management.Scene, UnityEngine.SceneManagement.LoadSceneMode>:invoke_ void__this___Scene_LoadSceneMode (UnityEngine.SceneManagement.Scene,UnityEngine.Sce neManagement.LoadSceneMode)
    at UnityEngine.SceneManagement.SceneManager.Internal_ SceneLoaded (Scene scene, LoadSceneMode mode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planet Nomads\PlanetNomads_Data\Managed\System.Configurat ion.dll (this message is harmless)
    ApplicationException: Unable to load C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Planet Nomads/PlanetNomads_Data/Plugins/libSandyEngine.dll with error: 126 | 0
    at SandyBridge.NativePlugin.Initialize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at SandyBridge.PluginModule.Initialize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at SandyBridge.SandyLoader.Initialize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at SandyEngine.EnvironmentModule.Initialize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at PlanetNomads.PlanetNomadsApp.InitSandy () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at PlanetNomads.PlanetNomadsApp.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Unloading 7 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
    Setting up 1 worker threads for Enlighten.
    Thread -> id: 12f4 -> priority: 1
    UnloadTime: 0.277418 ms
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) Mono.Data.SqliteClient.Sqlite:sqlite3_open16 (string,intptr&)
    at Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteConnection.Open () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Database.SQLite..ctor (System.String filename) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Database.SimpleStorageGlobal.Get (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Database.SaveGame.DoGetSaves (SaveType type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Database.SaveGame.GetCreativeSaves () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at GUI_PN.MainMenu.MainMenuPresenter.DecideContinueBt nInteractivnes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at GUI_PN.MainMenu.MainMenuPresenter.Initialize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Craneballs.DesignPatterns.MVP.Presenter`1[T].DoInitialize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Craneballs.DesignPatterns.MVP.PresenterInitializer .Awake () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Unloading 7 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 7569.
    Total: 3.383139 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.215528 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.130312 ms MarkObjects: 3.021126 ms DeleteObjects: 0.015550 ms)

Unloading 2 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 7569.
    Total: 3.450938 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.393735 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.119737 ms MarkObjects: 2.929379 ms DeleteObjects: 0.007153 ms)

Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 7576.
    Total: 3.491991 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.315672 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.099833 ms MarkObjects: 3.065911 ms DeleteObjects: 0.009952 ms)

at Database.SimpleStorageGlobal.Set (System.String key, System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at GameStatistics.Statistics.SaveSendAnalytics () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at GameStatistics.Statistics.OnApplicationQuit () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    at SandyBridge.EngineModule.Deinitialize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at SandyBridge.SandyLoader.Deinitialize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at SandyEngine.EnvironmentModule.Deinitialize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at SandyEngine.EnvironmentModule.OnDestroy () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Developer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Greywolf,

Sorry for your troubles. We discovered that error messages is not always very accurate and can be a bit misleading. Your DllNotFoundException could be caused not only by missing sqlite3.dll, but also any of its dependencies.

We tested Planet Nomads on freshly installed Windows 7 which worked in menu and was unable to start the game as in your case. It was caused by missing DLL dependencies in system and just updating Windows to latest SP fixed it.

Please check that your Windows has installed all updates and service packs. We recommend using Windows 10 as we do most of testing and development on it. Let us know if it helped or we should find another solution.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Martin,
    OK so I did all updates, and a installation file verification and I sill have the same problem. Your previous message mentioned Win 7 I am using Win 8.1
    Not real keen to install Windows 10 at this point. So whats next that I can try. Still keen to give it a run.
    Cheers
    Ray

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by martinsustek View Post
    Hi Greywolf,

Sorry for your troubles. We discovered that error messages is not always very accurate and can be a bit misleading. Your DllNotFoundException could be caused not only by missing sqlite3.dll, but also any of its dependencies.

We tested Planet Nomads on freshly installed Windows 7 which worked in menu and was unable to start the game as in your case. It was caused by missing DLL dependencies in system and just updating Windows to latest SP fixed it.

Please check that your Windows has installed all updates and service packs. We recommend using Windows 10 as we do most of testing and development on it. Let us know if it helped or we should find another solution.

I'd like to add that I'm running Win10 up to date and running it on steam.
    I'm getting the same error log, but the menu doesn't load to find the exit button with sound on the initial splash screen. bought the game at release and it's been like that since day one. Tried uninstalling and starting fresh, and those files aren't being loaded into their respective locations, even after the quick update 0.6.2.

Please find a remedy for this error quick I'm dying to play this game..

Developer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is also essential to have Visual C++ Redistributable installed. Normally it is installed during Planet Nomads installation, but sometimes this automatic installation silently fails.

You can find installation package in folder where you have PlanetNomads installed (ie. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planet Nomads\ for Steam installation) in _CommonRedist\vcredist\2015 subfolder. There should be x86 and x64 installators. Please try to run x64 installator and watch if it completes successfully or with some error.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm actually having the same issue. (and probably the same GPU - mine's R9 270x) It's happened to me in the past. It got fixed with driver updates. It got screwed with the latest GPU drivers update.

I will try to tweak with the drivers on the weekend when I'm at my gaming PC and let you know what happened.

Edit: Just finished reading the remaining posts... an antivirus/firewall... well I'll be damned if I'm advising people to disable these and then do this exact same mistake. Will check today!

Edit2: Yup, it was the Comodo security pack.
    "Well, I thought. This is how the world works. All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet. What a fool I was to defy him."
    -Raoul Duke

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by martinsustek View Post
    It is also essential to have Visual C++ Redistributable installed. Normally it is installed during Planet Nomads installation, but sometimes this automatic installation silently fails.

You can find installation package in folder where you have PlanetNomads installed (ie. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planet Nomads\ for Steam installation) in _CommonRedist\vcredist\2015 subfolder. There should be x86 and x64 installators. Please try to run x64 installator and watch if it completes successfully or with some error.
    I uninstalled C++ redist and installed again, still no go??

- - - Updated - - -

I did a clean install of the latest drivers for my 1070, still no go

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Greywolf, Martin might be able to help further, but since he's gone for the weekend. Maybe you could try a few more tricks?

How about getting the DLL fixed directly?

https://dllkit.com/en/dll/sqlite3_dl...kKgaAodV8P8HAQ

http://www.wikifixes.com/en/errors/d...HAQ#contents-1

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-fix-...errors-2624032

Not sure I'd go with the Exe from Wikifixes, but there might be more respectable site with a link somewhere?
    "Well, I thought. This is how the world works. All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet. What a fool I was to defy him."
    -Raoul Duke

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump,
    Still not winning lads, I'd really appreciate a fix for this one. Looking forward to playing it....one day
    i am out of ideas.
    Help please?

Post Thanks / Like

iMac : GAME DOES NOT GET PAST THE MAIN MENU

I just got the game and it was playing fine until I exited out and restarted the game , when I start it , the screen freezes and my Mac says app unresponsive. Also there is still music playing in the background i

iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
    3.4 GHz Intel Core i5

8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 775M 2048 M

Please Help

PS: I just verified the integrity of the game files and the game runs ?
    Last edited by Marringo; 10-08-2017 at 09:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    @Marringo We're confused now - can you play now or not?

@Greywolf You still stuck even after the updates? We've made some changes in that department too.

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry for the confusion. no I cannot play it , it just switches between getting stuck in the main menu or getting past it when I restart the game.

- - - Updated - - -