Thread: What I would like to have been implemented in the game

Kickstarter Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like

What I would like to have been implemented in the game

Hi Guys,

It would be very realistic to include bedding, beds, lockers, tables, chairs, animated monitors, player-friendly animated text panels, vertical stairs to climb on platforms, colorful and animated lights, programmable blocks to attribute small automatisms, plants And glass flowers of different shapes and colors, the ability to change color to building blocks, electrical wiring, keyboards and animate interior interior lights. Oxygen management with companion chambers to create areas without wearing the suit indispensable for now I stand here ideas are still so many and I know it will take a long time to implement them all.

Kickstarter Builder Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    While it would be very realistic to have these things, some of the things you ask are quite advanced to implement and costly. I'm looking at the kickstarter goals and programmable blocks is right there at the end for example. That goal was never reached, so depending on future funding (aka how well the game will do on Steam), things like that may or may not come.

While I have a nice wishlist myself, I realize now isn't the time to throw out there at all. This team first needs a successful early access launch. Once that is done, we need more functional blocks, not decorations. We need to be able to fly in the game, since driving is far from the best solution in this game. Next up is more biomes and multiple planets. let's not forget some kind of story, goals and such in the game. Then modding and multiplayer (as much as I dislike it) is needed to make sure this game survives on Steam.

Oxygen management sounds cool, but then you need another player model as well, it would be time consuming and costly. I've got a feeling that coloring blocks and vertical stairs will come, since those have been in the demo, as well as some functional blocks. Electrical wiring was in the demo as well, but when it will come back it doesn't have to be (or will be) functional due to the excellent way the electrical system works now.

Then when all the needed stuff has been implemented and working well, it's time to throw out our wishlist. For now it's really needed to point out errors, bugs and suggest improvements on what we have already..... in my opinion.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eh, there's a game called oxygen not included. I would advise you steer away from extreme mechanics involving that, thus.

But what I would give to show vengeance over them... A dream game ruined by their low tolerance policies.

Kickstarter Builder Nomad Azirahael's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Developous View Post
    Eh, there's a game called oxygen not included. I would advise you steer away from extreme mechanics involving that, thus.

But what I would give to show vengeance over them... A dream game ruined by their low tolerance policies.
    That's not very nice.
    And 'low tolerance policies' sounds an awful lot like a disguised 'i was banned for being a pain.'

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm quite literally defined by the exceptions in everything. I don't seek such out, but those are the statistics. It's the core reason why I made the spectrum. And all I want is for everyone to live up to their full potential, no matter the actions and beliefs.

So, in respect to the situation, I award you a single-use miracle rating of 29.

Kickstarter Builder Nomad Azirahael's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Developous View Post
    I'm quite literally defined by the exceptions in everything. I don't seek such out, but those are the statistics. It's the core reason why I made the spectrum. And all I want is for everyone to live up to their full potential, no matter the actions and beliefs.

So, in respect to the situation, I award you a single-use miracle rating of 29.
    I'm assuming that English is a second language for you?
    Even still, some of the stuff that you post seems... slightly insane.

Kickstarter Builder Nomad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Azirahael View Post
    You're putting it midly

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Azirahael View Post
    Hmm... My English is my second language and I think it's quite good, but understand only like 10% of his/her comments....
    I made screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/D1FM7 \o/